We recognize that agribusiness is fundamental to the New Zealand economy.
Our team acts for many rural companies and farmers throughout the South Island assisting them with sales and purchases, rural leasing, trust and company restructuring and equity partnerships, especially in the grazing and dairy sectors.
Our team will also assist in facilitating farm succession plans and asset protection structures for farming families.
Staff who specialise in Agribusiness:
- Sale and Purchase of Farms
- Outcome based advocacy with regional Councils
- Viticulture, Apiculture, Horticulture, sheep & beef, dairy specialisation
- Due Diligence investigations
- Irrigation issues
- Business Development (ownership structures, joint ventures, partnerships, cooperatives)
- Forestry / ETS
- Succession Planning
- Special Projects – extreme weather, natural disaster recovery